View Single Post
Old 05-31-2019, 09:41 PM   #101
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Were any Kansas St. fans on the board particularly high on him?
I was in the middle. I knew he had talent and he was really good, his production was just stunted by the poor K-State scheme and iffy QB play (to be fair, not all is on Jesse Ertz as Snyder likes ramming his QB's to a bloody pulp). He also has played hurt as well.

I just wasn't sure how his talents would translate in the NFL, to be honest with you. Plus, he was one of the older WR's in that class, if my memory serves me right.

Him playing against Texas A&M in the 2016 Texas Bowl would give you an idea what he is capable of if he has a QB that is good.

At worst, he is very good on returning kicks and punts.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.