View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 08:48 AM   #10
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
Doesn’t matter what you use to strength train. Keep it up.

I had a bow flex when I was younger but outgrew the amount of resistance it offered.
The Max is a climber machine. I've been using some workout bands for strength training though and I'm actually trying to stay off the free weights which isn't hard since my weight room has got a bunch of stuff sitting in the way. If I start weight training I'll end up doing hour and a half workouts and I'm trying to avoid that. I can do upper back, chest, bi's and tri's with the bands though and it's not taking to long. If I can get to where I want to be I might start lifting but right now I'm more focused on the ability to do the Max workouts and finding a way to battle this ciatic pain.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.