View Single Post
Old 07-30-2020, 03:41 PM   #33
Cheat Death

I intentionally ****ed off my entire 20's before joining the rat race so I don't know about burnout per se but I've definitely struggled with work/life balance. I found balance in finding something that I like to do that doesn't involve anyone else, something personalized just for me.

Tomorrow I'm on PTO and am brewing a beer. I plan it weeks in advance from conceptualizing the recipe to purchasing ingredients to process creation to DIY equipment tweaks, all of which is a pleasant distraction and anyone close to me knows I'm not to be bothered with anything outside of a true emergency on that day. I'm not checking in, I'm not running it by anyone first, it's a day on the calendar I circle for me and it's something that challenges me to get better at which takes my entire focus away from everything else going on in life.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote