View Single Post
Old 07-30-2020, 03:40 PM   #32
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I feel like I'm there, I was there before Covid and feel like it's worse now. I legit have no motivation to do anything and I know I'm pessimistic and not fun to be around for the most part. If anyone wants further stuff I can deep dive but I need some advice because I feel like I'm stuck in the wallow not to escape.
Yep. I'm there now for poker which kind of trickles over to everyday life. I haven't been playing near as much as I should. From 2013-2019 I was jazzed all the time to play. Now much less so. I don't know if related to Covid because I play 97% online, but who knew the human element was sorely needed to aid in the excitement.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.