Thread: The Lurker 500
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2008, 04:26 PM   #195
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Wiggum View Post
Don't tell me he had a sex change? Dude was a huge conservative! Or am I way off base?
Yeah, I don't know about her conservative era, but the whole thing about her son [she was his father FTR] came up because she was constantly railing about evils of all republicans and when people argued with her she brought out this tale about a bunch of republican boys beating her son up in the shower at school as her proof of republican evil.

If I recall correctly, things got thick when someone went American Hero on her allegations and passed them on to the principal of her son's school.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.