Thread: RIP Milkman
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2020, 05:09 PM   #10
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
This one sucks bad for me. We shared a lot of personal stuff over the years and he was the reason I started an account here after chatting for years at ChiefsCoalition with the guy.

I’m glad my man got to see the Chiefs win a Super Bowl before passing to the other side.
Dammit hate to hear this I like his style and he had a wealth of knowledge about football and the Chiefs in general. Heck, the guy was 2 years younger than me. Don't remember if I ever got the dumbass treatment, if I did I took it in stride because I respected the man.

When the KC Star folded their forum I joined Chiefs Coalition and CP but I settled in with the coalition and mostly posted there till they folded in the night with no warning. Boss, do you remember Milkman's coalition ID name? I posted a lot there but can't seen to remember a milkman.

RIP Milkman prayers for the family in this sad time. Hope you were able to enjoy SB LIV and put in a good word to the man in the big hat up there for SB LV.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.