Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 10:38 PM   #807
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
It really is sweet, it's just pricey. A 80 grain round works well for varmints, and 100 grain can do the job on a deer. But $.65 a round means each shot needs to be taken seriously. Not to mention $.65 means I really need to consider reloading. Lord knows .223 might have been smarter in a lot of ways.
Yeah, I'd say so. But you're committed now.

I will warn you, though, setting up the reloading process is a big, big initial expense and a huge pain in the ass. Very sharp learning curve, too. My friend had the benefit of having our gunsmith buddy helping him set it up and he's smart as hell on top of it, and it still took him a couple of years to get it right.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.