Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2023, 11:33 AM   #128
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Negative. Not that advanced but enough to not be spitting bullshit. One of my undergrad majors was in physical education which had courses in exercise physiology, kinesiology, biomechanics, and sports injuries. My best friend through it was a medical biology major. She went on to do chiropractic while I decided to waste that and my math major and went on to get a master's in accounting and financial management.
I dunno. Chiropractors seem like an awful waste of oxygen and money. Its like playing russian roulette.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.