Thread: Computers Windows 11
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2021, 11:09 AM   #191
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Lmao ok!

You are ****ing stupid and we can just leave it at that! As a Microsoft GOLD partner and CSP, I wouldn’t know much right?
no that doesn't really mean much with regards to IT knowledge...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Thousands of licensing deals and actual real world certifications fro. MS-900 to MS-100 along with ITILv4 etc...

Nah downloading a cracked version that had CPU utilization issues totally makes you a expert!

Just remember kids the minimum specs for windows 11 is 8th gen CPUs! Cause you know it’s slimmer and faster after all!
Cracked version with CPU utilization issues? See, another indication of how ****ing clueless you are. There's no need for an insider preview of Win11 to be cracked. It's not necessary because it currently doesn't require a license. You have no clue WTF you're talking about.

Win11 runs better than Win10. The improvements are no joke. I can see it with my own eyes because I've actually installed it... clown....
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.