View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 04:01 PM   #107
Fight, build, win!

Oddfellows Insane Asylum off 291 in Liberty Mo. Supposedly haunted had to do a complete architectural survey there measuring all the buildings inside and out. The had pans to start a resort and winery there. We split up using hand held electronic distant measuring devices. Was creepy but witnessed nothing weird or paranormal.

Glore Insane Asylum St Joe Mo. same thing when prison took over old hospital. Again witnessed nothing.

Now the old Wonder Bread Bakery on Troost and 30th can go **** itself. Something in that place wasnt right. The caretaker would unlock it for us to go in to measure it up. He told us its haunted and work in groups we just rolled our eyes. I was in a solid concrete walled room where the old oven used to be that has a flue out to a brick smoke stack. It was thick walls and cooler there which seemed odd but not out ordinary. I was measuring alone when I felt a tap on my back I turned thinking it was a co-worker but nothing but a shadow that moved along wall then out the opening where the old oven door once was. I freaked and got out the basement area and went the the 3rd floor where co worker was he said he hadnt left the floor. Then he asked me if I was using the old freight elevator as he had heard it all morning. I told him I wouldnt even try that old rickety thing. We heard it a lot over the week we spent in there. I asked the caretaker if he was using it he said as far as he knows we are the only one in the building and the freight elevator hadnt worked in years. He said I told you there is a ghost with a dead serious look. I was never so happy to finish that job. Its apartments now im told.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote