View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 10:06 PM   #149
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
The Chargers have been good on paper for ages. Every year there is some sort of freaky thing that ****s up their season.
- Overall Injuries
- A ton of injuries to 2 or more specific position groups, (playing 5th & 6th stringers)
- Horrific special teams (most blocked punts one year, a bunch of missed FGs last year)
- losing 5 or 6 games in a season by less than 3 points
They're a misery to root for. It's always something. It's kinda like being a Chiefs fan without the SB, (which they lost to a salary cap cheating 49ers team in the 90's).
I don't like the National Football League anymore and consider myself as a follower of the Chargers in passing.
I think most of you've nailed it. The Chargers are getting national media love because of the long time good roster and especially because of the new media market.
I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of teams need to beat both the Chargers and the refs to win any games in LA this year. We'll see...
Are you still rooting for them Gadzooks?
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.