Thread: News RIP Billy Graham
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 11:18 AM   #147
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefFanForHire View Post
Jesus says "I will be with you until the end of the age". The age of aquarius ends in 2150. Global population is projected to hit 12 billion at 2050, thanks to Christianity and all the other major religions conscious decision to try and outbreed each other, consequences be damned.

Something's gotta give.

When I was in the 8th grade (I think) our teacher brought in a hippie to talk to us about "population control". He told us that day that the "earth could only support 6 billion people" and no more and that we would all be facing death by then. the world would starve.

Still around. Now, I am not saying that we can go on like this forever, but I also know "hysteronics" when I see them. I have also been seeing the same old players saying the "we must eliminate 3-4 billion people from the planet" and I think - OK...who decides who lives and who dies? Betchya a rubber chicken that it won't be poor people making those decisions, will it?

Just things to ponder. People (all of us) have been breeding since the beginning of time, have they not? (1) It's necessary and (2) hell, it's fun! But all kidding aside, What EXACTLY are you saying? That the religions of the world (all 3,800 of them) SHOULDN'T breed? And will YOU decide who IS and who ISN'T allowed to have children?

Frankly, I think this is devolving into something from Citizen Kane and I thank God everyday that I am an old man.....This world is going to hell as fast as it can...funny, just as predicted in Revelations - but so much for Christianity, right?
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote