Thread: News RIP Billy Graham
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 11:10 PM   #137
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Just gonna drop my argument here, even though Grahams deeds go far beyond that

Seeing where the left is on Graham these days just tells me all I need to know about the fight the world is up against... even so-called Christians on the left seek to tear him down

Pitt Gorilla in particular, you are a disgrace... and whatever 'church' you attend is a sham

Indeed. The world is up against it - especially here in the United States. I don't know how many folks here were alive in the 50s but I was. This country was a different place than it is now. I don't know but I believe that Reverend Graham (as well as thousands of other Ministries) had much to do with that. I'm not going to get into a "web war" over Reverend Graham - but it worries me greatly, the "mood" today against Christians. Bad things coming down the pike...
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote