Thread: Free Agents
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2024, 08:37 AM   #60
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Lemme 'splain:

Mooney had a 1000 yard season under coach Nagy (our offense) with Turdbiskey at QB.

Then The Bears drafted Fields. Fields sucks.
Mooney got injured, and while out, DJ Moore became the focal point of the downfield passing attack.

Fields isn't a guy that gets to his second read, he just reads one, and either dumps it off short or takes off running.

So DJ Moore gets the lion's share of targets, the TE gets the dump-offs, and Fields runs the rest of the time.

So, Mooney, who is still young, has had a 1000 yard season IN THIS OFFENSE, with Matt Nagy, who's our offensive coordinator. He runs a 4.3. He can fly.
Yeah, Mooney is not a sexy addition because of how things have been going in Chicago the last 2 years, but it's one of those moves that could just look really smart and prompt Jesse Pinkman/getting away with it memes.

He's not my #1 target for the FA WR room, but if Darnell Mooney being the WR they add means they keep Chris Jones, I can be down with that for sure.

He's a fast guy who can do the Valdes-Scantling things, but also can do some of the gadget things, too.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote