Thread: Movies and TV Starfield (Skyrim in Space)
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2023, 07:43 AM   #119
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Storage logistics is a huge pain in the ass. I still haven't really figured out the settlement thing, but I have one outpost where I keep most of my shit that's really buggy, and I don't have the skills built up to build warehouses that I assume will link to the inventory. So I have to store all my shit in crates and pick up and later put down everything manually. That sucks. And of course there are so many other more interesting things I want to spend skill points on than creating useful storage. Ugh.

The Fallout 4 system was so much easier. You just transferred shit to the workbench directly and then it was there. Hopefully somebody will create a mod that changes this, because managing ****ing outposts completely sucks the fun out of the game. Or maybe I just need to learn it better or I'm missing something basic, but still, it sucks and is needlessly difficult.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.