Thread: Movies and TV Starfield (Skyrim in Space)
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2023, 01:13 AM   #110
How tall is this thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I pick every lock I come across. This issue doesn’t stop me from doing it. It just makes it a pain in the ass. But just a little one.
Im sorry, but I think the picking in this game is just terrible.

I feel like level 4 security should allow you to auto pick doors at the very least.

Chests, lockers, curiosity type stuff, sure, make me play your time consuming mini game to satisfy my curiosity.

These master locks with like 5 rings, it's just ****ing tedious. I burn up my auto slot ability whenever I can to reduce the time.

In fallout and even skyrim, lockpicking was a 2-3 second endeavor that let you get into stuff. Locks on this game and its like hey, wanna stop all momentum in that adventure you're on and waste a few minutes playing this Master puzzle? Sure it takes the longest, but it's a master lock, right? Gotta be something good in there....riiiight?

One time I wasted like 5 minutes on a master chest and the mother ****er was empty.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.