Thread: Movies and TV Starfield (Skyrim in Space)
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2023, 05:44 PM   #108
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I've encountered locks requiring a single pick and did not have a single pick in my inventory. Numerous times. I never use the single picks unless I have no choice for that reason. Perhaps it's a weird bug. I have no idea. But sounds like I have a problem others don't.

Doesn't really matter, though. Now I just quicksave before I start with the lockpicking crap. If I burn too many, I just load the save and start over. Also, I don't have level 4 lockpicking because I've got better to do with my skill selections.
I really do recommend 3/4 lockpick and with 2/4 sneak. I've gotten some incredibly good gear from picking locks.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.