Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: The Witcher
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 07:48 PM   #100
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Did you play the first 2?

Anyhow I totally did not realize that was Henry Cavil till I was about 30 minutes in and I was like hey that's superman.

Overall good show that has the potential to run for a long time. Not a big fan of what they've done to some of the characters. I completely get that all of the characters in the video game are white so they're gonna change that....but what they did with Triss is pretty bad.
I played and really enjoyed the first one. The second one pissed me off so much that I quit fairly soon in; hit a spot that I just couldn't get past, got frustrated, and that was it.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.