Thread: Chiefs I felt the Karma coming.
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 06:00 AM   #20
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65TPT View Post
I'm sure you are completely right. But I still felt the way I'm trying to explain. I'm not sure how else I can explain myself. I mean, I was bragging with people I knew and I'm still not done thinking we are going to do it all this year. But I just wish we could all be more humble about it. I do believe in karma, and I would rather have good karma.
You do realize that feelings are irrational, correct?

Wait, are you a female? If you're a female then your feelings are totally valid and the most rational feelings ever.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.