Thread: Chiefs I felt the Karma coming.
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 05:58 AM   #18
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
I understand what you mean, but its just your feelings getting the best of you. Some of the Chiefs fans do go overboard in this new found success. They don't represent the majority of Chiefs fans though.

I still suffer battered fan syndrome, so I'm still expecting that creative way to lose scenario. I desperately need them to put that to rest this post season.
On Monday Night, The Chiefs became the first team to score 50 points in a game and lose.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.