View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 09:30 AM   #804
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Just got this. Seems great but some of the tedious tasks seem unnecessary. Having to always pull a weapon off your horse and switching to lasso while riding. I really hate that. It's easy to get side tracked as well.
I felt much the same in the beginning:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I will say is I forgot how annoying it is for someone as compulsive as I am to have to stop and loot every body you come across. Also, having to keep up with health, health core, stamina, stamina core, dead eye, dead eye core, horse health, horse health core, horse stamina and horse stamina core is already working my nerves.
But it gets better:

Quote:
I'll admit that I was annoyed af with some of the realism at first but now that I've put a handful of hours in I'm finding it to be pretty simple to keep track of my cores, clothing changes, etc.
Quote:
Great game. Great ****ing game.
Eventually all of that realistic stuff just becomes second nature. Totally worth it.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.