Thread: ChiefsPlanet 2019 Black Friday Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2019, 06:38 PM   #52
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepPurple View Post
I was in Walmart this afternoon. In the electronics aisle they had a 70" Vizio 4K LED TV for $698. Also PS 4 bundled with 3 games for $199. Others are selling the PS but not until Thursday. I got a flyer in the mail from Belks the clothing store, and they were advertising the PS combo available Thur - Saturday.

I've never played videos games since Pacman. I loved that game in the early 80's, got really good at it, would often score over 100,000. Eventually I stopped playing and have never looked at PS or Xbox. I think if I owned one, I would be more interested in something like flying an airplane. Do any of you think a novice pushing 70 years old would be kept amused with a PS, I would probably need games that I can play alone.

Sony PlayStation 4 1TB Only on PlayStation PS4 Console Bundle, Black
Average rating:3.9out of5stars, based on8reviews8 reviews
SonyWalmart # 577762969Teen
$199.00 List WAS $299.99
Those games are all dope.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.