View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 11:24 AM   #1019
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaise View Post
I thought that at first, but then I thought if he came back and said, "I was just really pissed that day. I've cooled down and I'm back. So what?" people wouldn't really care.
In terms of him flaming out, all he really did was post that first post and leave. If he had spent the first 20 pages just going back and forth and flaming out, it would be worse. As it is it just looks to me like a guy that got really pissed one day.
honestly i hope you are right and i am wrong here.

count me as one that believes we would be missing a big part of the planet if he cant let himself come back.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.