Thread: Video Games Battlefield 2042
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2021, 01:44 PM   #44
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
That's no shit. Most modern FPS games always eventually result in armies of ****ing nerdy jackoffs who learn to exploit every single little detail possible to give them a camping advantage. "Oh, you didn't know that if you hang upside down by the forth tree next to the garage, and wear this outfit while cupping your balls like so, there's a line of sight were nobody can see you!"
That's why I like PVE on Ark and I'm looking forward to Valheim. I'd prefer to build something with people over repeatedly shooting each other in the face and taking things away from people.

Perhaps my old age, I don't know. I think it's more fun to say "Hey, see that? Me and Fish and Fatzod built that thing. Look at that."
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.