Thread: News RIP Billy Graham
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 07:21 PM   #101
The talking stonehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I do not have to defend anything, Christianity stands on its own without my help
This is true. Mainly the part where it doesn’t need your help. You’re making it look like it’s nothing but brainwashed idiots. Hopefully a real Christian will come along to have an actual discussion on this discussion board, because I’m really just curious how a pastor makes $25 million and the nonsensical tantrum isn’t really answering anything. You do realize it takes money to buy the properties that he supposedly bankrolled to $25 million. So, where did that money come from? It shouldn’t be that hard of a question.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.