Thread: News RIP Billy Graham
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 07:12 PM   #100
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
So does anyone actually understand how he made a net worth of $25 million? If he was using all donations to help millions of people, where did his money come from? Didn’t look like he had an actual job, so who payed him?
In my opinion he had an actual job. He was a servant of the Lord. And as far as I am concerned, getting a soul into Heaven is the toughest job on the planet. With the proper training anybody can build a bridge or a 'fridge, but without the Holy Spirit working through a person, ain't nobody gettin' nobody to Heaven.

I am a factory worker, so I would assume you would consider that an "actual job" no?

I am a factory worker because I am not strong enough spiritually to be a pastor. And before you fret about all that money he had, keep in mind people like me who worked for it donated it to his cause. You will be insulting us if you insult his cause. You are free to do it of course, but it will be an insult to those of us that donated that money.

(FTR I doubt that any of Mr. Grahams money came from me personally because the wife and myself just donate here locally, but the principle is the same)
Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote