Thread: News RIP Billy Graham
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 07:03 PM   #99
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
Was it through his ministry or did he have an actual job that paid him that much. Judging by your defensiveness, I’m guessing that deep down you know how, you just don’t want to admit it to yourself.
I do not have to defend anything, Christianity stands on its own without my help

But it still feels good to point out what a huge piece of shit your kind are... he acquired property and naming rights that earned him that wealth, wealth that he spread across the world

You are human garbage, literal trash blowing through the gutters of our streets

But hey, this is America after all... so blow on through the gutters if you must
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote