View Single Post
Old 04-29-2016, 05:54 PM   #79
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
This defense is going to be insane.
My thought exactly. Plus he gives some protection in the future in case things aren't worked out with Poe (though I bet they will be). He seems as sure a bet as anyone else in the second round and he won't need microfracture surgery.

Additional plus: I love his attitude and personality -- seems like the kind of guy who will be eager to learn and willing to lead.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.