View Single Post
Old 01-23-2020, 09:58 PM   #139
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
Lamar is like the greatest gimmick QB I've ever watched. Problem the Ravens offense peaked mid season. The NFL adjusted and now the blue print is stack the box, make Lamar stay in the pocket/run lateral, and change up your coverages to confuse him. As for a healthy Chiefs offense, there is no stopping it. You cant even contain it because nickel and dimes turn in to Sammy Watkins/Reek/Hardman big money bombs. You just can't stop them all.
It's gonna be interesting to see the Ravens offense next season. I think Lamar will keep working to improve his passing ability. But he's still a long ways from where he would need to be as an actual pocket passer. I would assume DC's will finally start locking down the tight end throws over the middle. He leans on that so heavily, you have to challenge him to do something else in the passing game.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.