Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 01:11 PM   #2565
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
I suggest that if you are going to get a first handgun then you should go to a shop that has a bunch of different models, and handle them. There are a ton of companies making quality handguns.

Sig, glock, hk, smith and wesson, fn, and cz make great reliable guns.

Make sure to stay away from low end brands like taurus springfield armory xd series and sccy.

That being said, i have fallen in love with my caniks.

Hmmm.....I have a Springfield Armory Mil Spec 1911 and a Range Officer. Also have a M1A rifle. Now, they aren't Dan Wesson to be sure. But I would take any of those into combat tomorrow. That's the reason I purchased them. Basically, no frills but highly reliable.

Granted, I love my Sigs (P226, P365, P220, P2022) and my Son carries a SCCY for EDC. None of those guns have ever failed me or him.
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.