View Single Post
Old 10-26-2015, 03:34 PM   #636
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
From the input I've received from other mods, this is it.

I almost feel like an ass now. I was actually the one that lifted his ban the last time. I have all the PM's he and I exchanged as well. Maybe I'll post them sometime. He swore to me that the only thing he'd ever talk about was sports, he wouldn't get into personal issues with other members of become "that guy" with the attitude and such. He apologized to me for the crap he pulled so many years ago with me and others and I truly thought he was a changed person.

I kinda think he was, actually. He brings a lot to CP and I know he loves it here. This place is a huge part of his life. I'd wager thousands of dollars saying that he was logged on here more than anyone else since reinstatement.

I like Hootie, I do. He just doesn't know when to shut it off I guess. I'm staying out of it now and I guaran-damn-tee I won't be the one to bring him back.

This is actually very true. He's burned all bridges this time I think.
I tried a few times to reason with him and really thought we were getting somewhere on the Fanduel experiment then BOOM,it was seriously like trying to do a project with Sybil.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.