View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 09:50 AM   #77
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
They should have traded jimmy or moved on from Tom
I think they'd have traded Garapollo had they gotten a 2nd round offer for him. The rumors were that they wouldn't even take a 1st but that was an obvious smokescreen.

We'll never know, but Belichick has never been loathe to trade a player, let alone a backup QB, in the past (hell, he traded Brissett right before the season started). Had he been able to get a mid 2nd for JG, he'd have done it.

But Garapollo is starting to get an 'injury prone' label and nobody truly knows what they have there.

I'm not sure what else the Pats could've done. You don't trade Brady to clear a space for a guy like Garapollo who, apart from Patriot hype, hasn't shown a ton. And you don't just dump your backup when you have a 40 year old starter.

I think the Patriots have handled it fine.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.