View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 04:39 PM   #106
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Hmm, I'd need cdcox to handle that level of work. If your pal can hurry up, that would be best, but I'll ask cdcox. I'm not sure when he'll be available. We've still got three openings left, so hopefully he can run in and do it.
He's in now. Hasn't been assigned to a league yet but it doesn't look like Chiefs1 is full either so he should be okay. I checked his login and he doesn't have a direct link to the Chiefs1 message board nor is he showing up as a member, so I suspect he just needs to get the 'invite' from CD and all will be well.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.