View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 01:19 PM   #47
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19now11 View Post
wow another cp idiot who can see the future! if you guys know whats going to happen before it dose play the fkn lottery buy the fkn team and put what ever pos qb in you want. you ever hear the saying "its why we play the games?" shut the **** up and root for your ****ing team. bunch of ****ing derelict pos crybabys.
I'll root for my team like always but prob won't shut the **** up. I'm not old enough to remember the last time the Chiefs got past the divisional round. My first real memory of Chiefs fandom is the 1995 Divisional round... Every chance to erase that memory has just added more bad ones on top of it, and until the 2015 season I had never seen them win a playoff game. I'm not even asking for a SB appearance right now. Even a Conf. Championship appearance would be nice. Baby steps. We made progress in the Reid era and are now spinning the wheels.. maybe even going backwards.
iDeaL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiDeaL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiDeaL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiDeaL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiDeaL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiDeaL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiDeaL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiDeaL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiDeaL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiDeaL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about