View Single Post
Old 09-26-2017, 08:31 PM   #807
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcchief View Post
Right on

The Warriors are still the best, but if the Thunder gel and are more hungry who knows. If the Warriors are healthy they won’t be beat, but I like people taking shots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've wanted to see what Carmelo could do as a #2 or #3 on a good team for a while now, so it will at least be interesting. His teams were quite good back when he played with actual good players in Billups/Hilario in Denver and Amare/Chandler/Kidd in New York.

Another thing is that I could see one or both of PG/Melo jumping ship to go to LA if LeBron goes there next summer. Might end up being a one year experiment with these three.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.