View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 01:40 PM   #434
Supporter

Ok, here's a rumor I heard from a friend of a friend of a friend who has Chiefs connections (which of course makes it nothing more than an unsubstantiated rumor). However, it does have the ring of something that might actually be true. Here's the "story"....

Apparently, Hill and his girlfriend argued quite a bit in the past and in fact the police were called to the residence a few weeks before this incident. Anyway, the day of the incident, they again got into another argument. This time it related to the fact that she said she was leaving him and going to take the kid with her. Obviously he wanted to be around his kid, so he was upset. Anyway, the argument apparently escalated and then she dropped the bombshell on him: it wasn't his kid, and furthermore the father was a "buddy" of his who he had invited over on prior occasions to stay with them. I guess emotions got the better of Hill and this was when he headlocked/choked her and such.

Hmmmmmm....not sure what to make of this, and like I said, it's simply a rumor, but it does kinda makes sense with what Hill was saying about choosing better friends, and it does lend some credence to an unfortunate emotional over-reaction (to say the least). Nonetheless, to find out that it's not your kid, and then find out that it was your "buddy's" kid, well, that's gotta be a little hard to digest.

Additionally, the provider of this story also said that Hill's background had indicated that he was a good guy, well liked, no drugs, etc.

Whoa! Not suggesting that this "clears" the kid of wrong-doings, but if this was more or less what happened, it does provide a bit of ammunition for a......ummmmm....."abnormal" reaction? It also might provide a little background as to why Dorsey/Reid said they couldn't/wouldn't comment further as it is a bit of a messy story involving folks not associated with the Chiefs.

Anyway, make what you like of this rumor. Just thought I'd share what I heard today.
Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.