View Single Post
Old 12-10-2015, 09:03 PM   #1630
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
And some things are just more important for some people. I prefer a little more house than a few toys, and our solitude away from others.
Yeah when we bought on the water down here, I continued to drive my 120K+ miles mustang because the house was more important. As my income has grown, now I got the car. Cars like ours are a luxury item.Having a wife/GF, family nice house is way more important, at least to me. But it works for him so good for him.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.