View Single Post
Old 12-10-2015, 04:55 PM   #1624
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Well to be honest, he's story isn't great. He makes less than I do, but is quite a bit older (near 50) and has been saving a long time for a car like this. Divorced, has a house that he rents out to pay that mortgage but lives with his mother to save the money needed for this car. Doesn't drink and is super religious. Very nice guy but has a pretty boring life.
I have a buddy I ride motorcycles with; he's 39, makes about 70k/yr and lives at home with his mom. he just rat-holes money, but has all sorts of bad ass toys. (naturally)

all of us have to bite our lip as best we can when i'll say something like "Man, I really want a HD Street Glide. One day....*sigh*" and he says shit like "**** it man...just get one. it's worth it".
and we all sit there thinking the same thing.......some of us have rent due mother ****er. lol. He has a killer Chevy Silverado, an CVO Stree Glide, and just bought some kick ass pro-touring looking old Chevy C-10.

I don't even think he kicks in any money to his mom for expenses. and I don't think she cares. Rough life.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.