View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 10:10 PM   #32
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
One time I was wandering around in rural Nepal, and we saw a bunch of jungle chickens. I don't envision chickens living in the wild in a remote jungle, but apparently they can do that. I was impressed. I wonder if they taste different, but I wouldn't want to tangle with a jungle chicken to find out.
If I want a jungle chicken, I grab my gun and head to the zoo.

Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.