View Single Post
Old 04-09-2022, 10:16 PM   #47
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
My best shit story was getting sick at the Native American Museum, on a buffalo burger, while touring DC.

It hit me later that day at the Holocaust museum and I was blowing out that bathroom like you can't believe! This quiet and humble place and I was just ripping that bathroom apart with tons of other people in it.
YES, for the WIN! Do it in front of others in the room so they UNDERSTAND the wraith that is taking place in their presence! Someone was having a Holocaust of their own. Those patrons UNDERSTAND now what the Holocaust experience was - they lived it through you my brother! Great job!

Of course I do not think ANYTHING regarding the Holocaust is humorous by any means - this is merely a funny side thought.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote