Thread: Video Games Battlefield 2042
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2021, 10:40 AM   #20
Resident Glue Sniffer

I loved BF3; I had never played a BF game up to that point, and wasn't a real big FPS gamer.
I never played online either until then. Played mainly with randoms on a team; but there was one session where I somehow made it to a team of mostly randoms, but a few of them I think played together often. It was absolutely awesome playing as a role

i played primarily as a Support role, and I think we mainly played Conquest; was so cool to lay down a ton of fire as my guys would move up to a position; then cover for me as I moved up; drop down some ammo and grenades for them etc. I think that session I played for like 8 hours (which I never do); time flew by, and it was so much fun. Ended up getting friend requests from them, and played for another 6 months or so fairly often with them. Then, things sort of fizzled out with a lot of them/ me / busy with life etc. Really enjoyed the Conquest mode; moving as a team and just wrecking stuff / other teams that didn't play as a team.

BF3 was probably the most fun i can remember playing a game. It's been years; I think I bought BF4, but we moved, and I was never able to find it. Last I played BF3 was probably 2014 maybe.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.