View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 02:39 PM   #219
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
According to Azar all the HHS employees involved the whistle blower complaint have been well over 14 days with no interaction with individuals and none became symptomatic or have the disease.
who knows if they are telling us the truth? The military finally came clean and told us the truth, it’s not going well in Afghanistan despite 18 years of military help. We will never be able to defeat the Tailban. No chance to have a stable government without our military help on the ground. 18 years of Presidents allowing the military to lie to the public when they knew better.

How we supposed to trust information when there is a personal benefit to withhold bad information and publicize information that works well for the current presidents own personal political benefit? The current president has taking lying to a whole new level.

As I said, every President lies to us. We accept this as part of the deal when it comes to health care or a wall etc. but, when it comes to a possible deadly pandemic, we have to trust what they are telling us. I’m not buying anything they tell us until I hear it from independent medical professionals.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.