View Single Post
Old 10-20-2005, 12:41 PM   #42
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully
You guys are getting pretty defensive simply because I think the dressing in a costume is stupid. I clearly have not denigrated the fast that they do charity work.
I realize I'm new here, and I am honestly not trying to start a fight... it's just not my priority.
But i HAVE seen enough of at least one of these guys doing all he can to pose and get on camera, rather than watching the happenings on the field, that I don't categorize them so mauch as "SuperFans" as "SuperModels."
You just can't let it go can you? These are our pals/buds/friends. You are a n00b coming in here making fun of them. Sorry but I won't stand idly by and let you insult long time posters here. You have a right to your opinion about their costumes but since you are a n00b it would be in your best interest to keep it to yourself.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.