Thread: Movies and TV Fallout: The Series
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2024, 10:48 AM   #81
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Just finished E5 last night. Still enjoying the series. For a series based on a game this one feels like the best so far that I've seen.
I watched ep 1 last night and so far it looks like our guy Goggins is going to class the production up. He came to play. I was less than impressed with the rest of the cast. At some points I thought the sets looked great and spot on. Other times it seemed kinda' cheap and guided by wires.

Eh, it's one ep. Goggins is infinite fun and the guy that plays the Brotherhood leader is always a king of creepy. Our lead isn't bad. It's only one ep so I'll have to watch 3 or 4 this weekend and really give it a chance.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.