View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 12:31 PM   #114
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Because of their defense far more than their offense. That defense has given KC fits, but they aren't the same that they were a couple of years ago.

Maybe. That's certainly one way to look at it.

Listen, this is how it is as far as I'm concerned. They have top-tier coaching. They have a top tier offense, particularly at WR. And they have had solid-to-very good defense. And they have a top-tier QB. Top-5 or -10 or wherever you want to rank him, he's one of the best QBs in the league. We can debate whether he's elite, and I honestly don't know if he is. But he's proven to be a pretty good one, easily in the top-10.

Anyway, it's pretty much impossible to have really good players and really good coaches and still be a bad team. If anyone can come up with more than one example of such I'd love to see it.

And to prove it, they actually beat KC three times in a row, once in the AFCCG, while never having a good OL.

So, by any reasonable standard CIN is a top-tier football team, period.

Now, you want to argue that they haven't ever played up to their roster's talent, I would agree with that. They haven't been dominant offensively in the playoffs. Burrow in particular hasn't been special in January by any means. But the talent is undeniably there.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.