Thread: Chiefs Lucas Niang opts out...
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 09:09 AM   #97
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Does the equipment guy have a deal that was given to him by his employer to sit out and still get some pay? Don't be mad at the guys taking the option...be mad at the guys that gave them the options (if that's how you feel).

Would I sit at home for $300k or whatever it is? Damn straight I would. I'd make money, relax, heal, and stay healthy. It will probably do wonders for these guys' health, corona or no corona.

I'm not angry about it. I just think a rookie taking this option is a puff and it shows what they are or aren't made of....

Any of these guys taking this option because they are sooooo concerned for their health had better not be seen at parties, theme parks, concerts, or beaches of 3rd world countries.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote