Thread: Chiefs Lucas Niang opts out...
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 09:07 AM   #91
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
It would be understandable if it were killing 23 year old professional athletes. It's not.

The equipment guy making $40k is going to work...

There isn't a mandate to play sports in college or the pros. Give up your scholarship or your job if you want to.
Does the equipment guy have a deal that was given to him by his employer to sit out and still get some pay? Don't be mad at the guys taking the option...be mad at the guys that gave them the options (if that's how you feel).

Would I sit at home for $300k or whatever it is? Damn straight I would. I'd make money, relax, heal, and stay healthy. It will probably do wonders for these guys' health, corona or no corona.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.