View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 12:56 AM   #66
Veteran

It's still too soon for a rational answer; the football fan in me wants to see another game, the Chiefs fan in me doesn't want to watch the Patriots again.

Heading to the lake that weekend and most likely, I will be driving home and will listen on the radio.

I'm part of the older crowd, the commercials are lame. the halftime show is lamer and I'd rather watch the Puppy Bowl than all of the garbage leading up to the game.

I will probably watch the highlights on NFL Network if the Patriots lose.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.