View Single Post
Old 06-22-2021, 10:18 PM   #27
Mahomes Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I rewatched it the other night while on the treadmill and Spock was definitely surprised to see Kirk, just as he was surprised to find Montgomery Scott at the Federation base that was like only 7 kilometers away.

So, Spock was in an ice cave and some how built a fire to keep away those dragon-type monsters, yet Scotty was less than 3 miles away, and could have just beamed him over had he known they were there. How could Spock's ship have landed so close to that base yet Scotty was unaware?

I swear, JJ Abrams must think he's the smartest man in the world because his narratives are just plain stupid.
Yeah, I remember Spock looking surprised to see Kirk... but I thought he was just trying to play it off.

I suppose I gave JJ too much credit.

Would be an interesting interview question to ask him...

"So uhhh Mr. Abrams, do you realize how _______ this coincidence is?"
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.