View Single Post
Old 06-22-2021, 10:13 PM   #26
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
For some reason I thought that Spock KNEW he was going to run into Kirk there, because he knew the past/future or something.

I dunno, time travel stuff.

If it was just coincidence, then yeah... that is dumb.
I rewatched it the other night while on the treadmill and Spock was definitely surprised to see Kirk, just as he was surprised to find Montgomery Scott at the Federation base that was like only 7 kilometers away.

So, Spock was in an ice cave and some how built a fire to keep away those dragon-type monsters, yet Scotty was less than 3 miles away, and could have just beamed him over had he known they were there. How could Spock's ship have landed so close to that base yet Scotty was unaware?

I swear, JJ Abrams must think he's the smartest man in the world because his narratives are just plain stupid.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.